We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell, rent or make available your data to anyone other than government officials in line with US and State Law. This site uses Google Analytics as a means of tracking your interaction with this website.
As is the standard policy of most web sites, this site automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to:
- Respond to requests
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and make marketing decisions
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We may also disclose your personal information only:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have questions, please use our contact form to get in touch.